Unify all business to work towards a common goal, that of an economical revitalization of the Business District, create a strong unified voice that represents the business interests when communicating with city officials and government agencies.
The KBA is a non profit, non partisan organization that is governed by a board of Directors comprising of 7 members including the immediate past President. The objectives of the organization is to:
- Support business in the area through promotion as well as sponsorship of ” Shop Local” and image building campaigns.
- Help fund projects as suggested by KBA members including special projects and events.
- Involvement in the KBA activities provides opportunities for you to meet potential new clients and to expand your business contacts.
- The printed Directory and on-line Directory include categorical and alphabetical listings of all KBA members, and a link to their websites if provided.
- Monthly breakfast meetings provide an informal opportunity to meet, talk, learn and swap business leads. The website offers advertising opportunities to members.
- Your membership plaque lets others know you are a part of the KBA and they should do business with you.’